New Pontoon Boat Rentals
Accomadations: Up to 12 Passengers or weight limit (1600 lbs)
- Safety equipment provided
- No experience required
- Easy to operate
- Anchor & Area Map
- Snorkeling gear available to purchase
- Swim Ladders
- Fuel Included
- Closest to Shell Island
Panama city beach, Florida – Pontoon boat rentals are one of the best things you can do while vacationing to pcb, Fl . We offer different rentals from
- Full day rentals
- 8:30am – 5:30pm (summer season)
- 9:00am – 5:00pm (fall season)
- Half day rentals
- Morning Departures
- 8:30am – 12:30pm (summer & fall season)
- Afternoon Departures
- 1:00pm – 5:00pm (summer & fall season)
Times can change it is best to call and check times. Experiencing a day on one of our pontoon boats is easy. We’ll supply all the instruction and guidance you need prior to departure including a map and key points of interest. Driving the boat is simple, too. And fun! All of our boats are also supplied with the latest in safety equipment including: Life jackets for everyone onboard (including small children), fire extinguisher, flares, throwable cushion life preserver, and whistle. The boats has lots of other features, like cooler storage, bimini tops, luxury boarding ladders. Beautiful appointments and flooring, seating throughout. Our boats are regularly inspected so all you need to worry about is enjoying the day and making unforgettable memories.
Full Day – Rentals
Best Prices in town!!! Call for reservations.
Boat Rentals Near Me?
How much does it cost to rent a pontoon boat?
Best Thing to do is take a boat out to shell island.
Regualtions & Requirements:
- Driver’s born after January 1st, 1988 must have a “Boater’s Education Certificate. (Boater’s License) to drive a boat or jet ski
- Picture Id’s (Required) for all driver’s and boater education-certification
- If you don’t have one you can take a temporary one on site. This course takes about 10-15 mins to get certified. Or get certified online @ www.boat-ed.com/florida
- Restrictions: You must be 18 years old with a valid US driver’s license to operate a boat. If you are over age 18 but were born after January 1st, 1988, you will need to arrive 1/2 hour early to obtain a boaters license for a $3.00 fee.